This is a small project, in which I try to simplify my life by abstracting away the complexities UI design has to offer 😨. I use this for quick prototyping; and in some cases, for production 🙈 where I build a design system on top of it.
That do sound hacky, so please consider this opinionated.
Have questions? Open an issue on GitHub.
- You can design with — not around it. Leaves UI untouched.
- Atomic, non blocking.
- Manageable cognitive load, with a small footprint.
- Fast in every way.
- Framework agnostic.
I started this as my own reset.css when having a reset css was cool. It was grown into a common.css, then a tools.css. Now is somewhat atomic.
I've also learned some tricks from these smart people:
- @brad_frost — and his classic book.
- @rachelandrew — grid 101 at gridbyexample.
- @mrmrs_ — with the great tachyons.
- @jxnblk — doing God's work with all these projects.
- ...and so much more.
I'm just a designer who codes. 🐈 @pyx