Use atomic, self-explanatory classes with ease.<div class="flex flex-center"> <div></div> <div></div></div>
- Use unpkg cdn
- <link href="https://email@example.com/dist/fractures.prefixed.min.css" rel="stylesheet" />
- This is not great for production, but great for prototypes or lazy people.
- npm i fractures
- Then you can 🦄 import "fractures/dist/fractures.css"
- For production use, I recommend running the fractures.css file through your build process.
- Here is an example repo with React.
- Download with your hands
- 🐹 from GitHub